Segway Ninebot Es4| Segway Ninebot ES4 Electric Kick Scooter with External Battery, Lightweight and Foldable, Upgraded Motor Power, Dark Grey (2019 Version)
- Dual Batteries: With an extra Lithium Ion battery and upgraded motor, ES4 boasts up to 800W of power, with a top-speed of 19 mph, travel up to 28 miles and accommodate a max load of 220 lbs. The ES4 can take you just about anywhere you want to go.
- Portable Folding Design: Ninebot Kickscooter by Segway ES4 is sleek, lightweight and features a one-step folding system. Now our riders can carry the ES4 scooter on public transportation, store it in your car and take it to any destination you desire.
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: Front and rear wheel shock absorbers equipped with the large solid tires provide maximum rider comfort even when traveling at high speeds. The mechanical and electrical anti-lock braking system ensure braking safety.
- Technology Superior: With a LED display, bluetooth capabilities, cruise control, customizable ambient light colors, and mobile app connectivity for additional security and firmware updates, Segway ES4 electric scooter combines performance with luxury.
- Quality Assurance: The ES4 is designed to bridge the gaps along your journey, whether it’s the store two blocks away or the bus stop down the street. Please refer to warranty information in product details below.
- 28.0 Miles Range
- 18.6 mph Top Speed
- 15% Hill Grade
- Front and Rear Shock Absorption
- 8″(F)/7.5″(R) Large Solid Non-Pneumatic Tires
Unit Weight: 30.9 lbs (14.0 kg)
Maximum Speed: 18.6 mph (30 km/h)* Under Sports Mode. Depends on riding style and terrain.
Maximum Range: 28 miles (45 km)
Maximum Climbing Slope: 15%
Nominal Power: 300 W
Maximum Power: 800 W
Nominal Battery Capacity: 374 Wh
Maximum Charging Time: 7 Hours
Recommended Age & Required Height: 14+ years & 3’11”–6’ 6”
- Product Dimensions : 40 x 17 x 45 inches; 30.86 Pounds
- Item model number : ES4
- Department : Unisex and 14 years+
- Batteries : 2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : July 1, 2019