Razor mx500|Dirt Rocket Adult & Teen Ride On High
|Material||Plastic, Rubber, Steel|
|Item Weight||50802 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||24.5 x 34 x 52.5 inches|
About this item
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powered by a 650-watt, high-torque, variable-speed, chain-driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h) ages 14 and up
- LONG RANGE BATTERY: Rechargeable 36V (three 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use while also building comfort, confidence, and control. Takes 12 hours to fully charge
- SAFETY & COMFORT: The Razor Dirt Rocket MX500 electric dirt bike has 16-in front and 14-inch rear pneumatic tires that help soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride and folding metal foot pegs
- DURABLE & LONG-LASTING: An all-steel frame with authentic dirt bike geometry provides for a solid ride off-road with a max rider weight of 175 lbs. (79 kg)
- EXTRA FEATURES: Additional features include soft rubber grips with twist acceleration control for easy acceleration, hand-operated dual disk brakes, shatter-resistant plastic fairings, double crown fork, and retractable kickstand.
Super-Charged Hill Climber
Authentic dirt bike frame geometry and a high-torque, variable speed motor deliver a super-charged experience. Large tires ensure a smooth ride and maximum power transfer for climbing those dirt hills ahead.
- Speeds up to 15mph, Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Steel Construction, Variable speed, high torque, chain driven motor
- Twist-grip acceleration control, Hand operated dual disc brakes.
- Large 16 inch front and 14 inch rear pneumatic tires.
- Dual suspension and adjustable riser handlebars, Double crown fork, Retractable kickstand, Folding metal foot pegs.
- Authentic dirt bike frame geometry, Scaled down dirt bike design carries riders up to 175 pounds.
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system, Battery charge time: 12 hours, Battery charger included.
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 56 inch x 24.5 inch x 36 inch, Some assembly required
High Performance Electric Motocross Bike
Razor products have populated neighborhoods across the U.S., but they don”t stop where the sidewalk ends. With the Dirt Rocket line, Razor introduced off-road rides for those who aren”t afraid of the dirt. The MX500 Dirt Rocket, is a scaled down, electric powered dirt bike with authentic dirt bike frame geometry and Supercross-inspired styling. With a high torque motor, large, knobby tires, dual suspension and speeds up to 15 miles per hour, you”ll leave others in the dust – literally.
Authentic dirt bike frame geometry
Scaled-down electric motocross bike with powerful high torque electric motor.
Twist-grip trottle and hand operated dual disc brakes
Variable speed, high torque, chain driven motor with a twist grip acceleration control for super quite, yet powerful operation.
Large 16 inch front and 14 inch rear pneumatic tires
Geared for dirt with large 16″ front and 14″ rear pneumatic tires pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer.
Dual suspension and adjustable riser handlebars
Dual suspension and adjustable riser handlebars for a smooth and comfortable ride.