Razor Dirt Quad
Max speed 8 mph
Battery life Up to 40 mins
Ages 8 and up
Max weight 120 lbs
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Speed: Up to 8 mph (13km/h)
- Motor: High-torque, gear reduction, chain-driven
- Suspension: Rear droop travel with coil shock
- Throttle:Variable-speed, twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear disc
- Frame: Powder-coated, tubular steel for all-weather durability with front brush bar and rear carry handle
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Handlebars:Adjustable-height, riser-style
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Wheels: Steel with 12″ (305 mm) knobby, pneumatic tires
- Space saving vertical storage capability
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 40″ x 22.5″ x 31″ (101.6 cm x 57.15 cm x 78.74 cm)
- Product Weight: 75 lbs (34.1 kg)
- AUTHENTIC RIDING EXPERIENCE –With variable-speed, twist-grip throttle control for acceleration and a hand-operated rear disc brake, this scaled-down version can reach speeds up to 8mph(13 km/h), and feels like you’re riding the real thing.
- SMOOTH ON DIRT –Four 12″ (305mm) knobby pneumatic tires and rear droop travel suspension deliver a smooth ride on uneven terrain.
- STRONG AND STURDY –A powder-coated tubular steel frame and shatter-resistant plastic fairings offer stability and durability.
- LONG-LASTING ADVENTURE –The 24V (two 12V) rechargeable sealed lead-acid battery system boasts up to 40 minutes of continuous use on a single charge (battery charger included).